Terms And Conditions for Influencers:
[Updated 1 April, 2021 – Mohali-PB ]
Influencers are required to read all terms and conditions before providing their contact details as mentioned below. There details shall be used to send them collaboration offers including free,paid or barter deals. Influencer can collaborate at their own will and after researching about Brand/Client and their products and services. AbeerTech Private Limited’s role is just to facilitate the deal and put both parties in win-win condition to boost Influencer marketing ecosystem and hence shall not be responsible for any kind of business loss or compensations.
Terms & Condidtions are as follows.
1. Organizers connects brands with Influencers and online content creators. (hereby referred to as Influencers. )Selection of the Influencers is at the sole discretion of the brand in collaboration with Organizers and will be final.
2. The Influencer should be 18 years of age or older.
3. Influencers registered on Organizers will be showcased to brands for potential campaigns.
4. The Influencer will ensure that no post or action on social media affects the brand negatively. Any such breach will void the agreement and the Influencer will be liable for appropriate compensation to the brand.
5. The Influencer should not participate in a campaign by his or her employer, employer’s competitor or any campaign, which he or she has direct interest or conflict in.
6. The Influencer on registration should share accurate information about his Channel/Social Media Handle and social media presence along their traffic. Any misrepresentation will void any agreement with Organizers or Brands
7. Payment to the Influencer will be made after:
a) After Contents are created and submitted as per requirements of the brand as per instructions given.
b) The content has been taken live by the Influencer and are approved by Organizers in writing.
c) Analytics are shared within one week of taking the post live showing the traction.
d) Incase the blog is not approved for any reason by the brand or Organizers, the Influencer will be instructed to take the blog down and no payment will be due from Organizers to the Influencer.
e) For Barter Collaborations there shall be no payments, Brand will send products with their requirements to Influencer and Influencer can create desired contents and keep the products, Influencers also agrees and understand that in certain cases due to nature of business or product Influencer might have asked to return back the products.
f) In Paid Collaborations 10% of Influencer Campaign Payout shall be charged by AbeerTech Private Limited as facilitation fee.
8. Payment will be made within 4 weeks from the time the Organizers receives the analytics from the Influencer.
9. All taxes as applicable by the Influencer will be the sole responsibility of the Influencer. Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), where applicable will be deducted by Organizers. For payments above the threshold limit, Pan Card details would need to be shared as required prior to the payment.
10. Payment will be made either through bank transfer, when bank details are shared along with ID proof or through online shopping vouchers (e.g. Amazon, Flipkart) as finalized by mutual consent prior to the post being taken live.
11. The Influencer agrees to not solicit any campaign directly by the brand. If the Influencer does solicit campaigns, the Influencer account will be deactivated and not eligible for any future campaigns.
12. In case of any complaints or requests, please contact your account manager or contact us through website www.abeertech.com
13. The engagement with the Influencer is done in good faith. Any manipulation of data shared (traffic, reach) manually or through bots would void any agreement with Organizers and no payments shall be made and may call for legal action if it has caused goodwill or business loss to brands in anyway.
14. Disclosure: Influencer should clearly mention/credits in their campaign or post to AbeerTech Private Limited by mentioning us and tagging us.
15. In case of any dispute then it should presented for the descreation of sole arbitrator.All disputes shall be subject to SAS Nagar Mohali jurisdiction, not considering the location of the Influencer or brand.
16. The terms and conditions can be updated at the sole discretion of www.abeertech.com time to time and Influencers and Brands are requested to keep checking Terms & Conditions Time to Time.