#UnitedforGreen was a campaign designed exclusively for one of our real estate client in Chandigarh to increase brand awareness. A 360 degree strategy was planned where we designed a campaign aimed to create environmental awareness among the people through a right integration of digital media and ground activities in parallel (including celebrity engagement, selfie contest, corporate activities, poster making and more). This was first time ever in Chandigarh that all radio stations come together for same cause.
Green Lotus is a real estate company in Zirakpur near Chandigarh. It is the region’s first green residential project company in Tricity. Though it was new organization but still has very good clientele in region due to its quality standards.
Green Lotus wanted to increase the awareness level among the people. To make them realize the immediate and concert need of adopting eco-friendly homes so as to give themselves and their next generation with a be “All good things come at a price.” This phrase also holds true in context to our client’s inventory. Their project includes a lot of unique offerings, which itself is huge and holds a higher price for better future
AbeerTech, in virtue of being the leading digital marketing company in Chandigarh Tricity wanted to create a wave about launch of Eco-friendly residential project of Green Lotus group. But due to strong competition in segment it became biggest challenge to reach out to masses. Another challenge was the price of inventory that needed to be justified to customers.
Keeping the challenges in mind, our digital marketing team came up with a unique strategy;
- At that time Pollution level in Delhi due to smog was in news so we thought of starting a campaign which increases awareness among people about adopting greener lifestyle for generation to come.
- We named the campaign #unitedforGreen- Name tells all everyone was united including all news radio stations, local print media and Digital agencies.
- Designed a website for the initiative #unitedforgreen so as to increase the engagement by encouraging the people to join the conversation and share their ideas.
- Using unique hashtags – #unitedforgreen and #expectmore (which is used in regard to the vision of Green Lotus, i.e, providing everything in more) to create a sense of community and drive maximum participation of the people towards supporting the initiative.
- Leveraging Facebook by holding a photo contest and encouraging people to add the frame of United for Green to their profile picture.
- Promotions on YouTube.
- Generating look alike audience who can be more interested in our digital content is created and Google Paid Ad campaigns were built around it.
- Media planning strategy to create touch points across all mediums. Offline mediums like radio, hoarding, print is also included.
Execution was handled in defined way where we planned to first promote the cause through digital media and offline activities and once audience is engaged we gave it a commercial angle towards real estate project which is eco-friendly and connects with audience.
“What we did was to simply capture the Intent of target audience and when desired audience was built we simply seeded our sales pitch” – Ajay Arora
Although all projects are not like and what works and what’s not its still unknown as market trends changes frequently along with interest of potential customer but here are few metrics we used to track our performance.
1) Organic Traffic (New vs Returning)
2) Paid Traffic (Google & Facebook Ads with reduced CPA and CPC and increased engagement)
3) Quality of Digital Creatives (What works best what’s not with Alpha Beta testing of Same ad set with different creatives)
Social Media Traffic (Audience Reach and engagement around Chandigarh Tricity to reach the event)
4) Response from Ground Level activities and Social Media Event Response.
Within 3 months from launch of Project (Green Lotus Saksham ) the builder still sees daily walk-in customers and successfully sold 60+ Units from his inventory and still selling.